Tuesday 25 November 2014

New Year party dress

So, for the first time ever I am going to an official, organised New Year party.
The party has quite a snazzy theme so I decided a new dress was in order, in my usual Google trawl I came across the ericdress website, and was thoroughly impressed with what I saw.

It's not very often I go somewhere that warrants a full on evening gown so I plan to make the most of it. On the ericdress website there are sections for weddings, special occasions, general fashion, shoes and accessories. There are so many fabulous items on there it took me around 2 hours to feel I had viewed everything. I am still a little undecided on which dress to go for so I have forced myself to narrow it down to three options and hope you can help me decide?

The first dress is from the 'Cocktail Dresses' section of the website.







This is the Fancy Strapless Empire Mini/Short Little Black Evening/Cocktail/Prom Dress I adore the tuxedo styling on the front, it look amazing. It's not my usual style but that's what I am aiming for!

The next dress is from the 'Formal Evening Dresses' section of the website.





This is the Column Floor-Length V-Neck Evening Dress I love the winter wonderland feel of this dress and the back detailing is divine.

The third and final dress is from the 'Evening Dresses 2015' section.






This is the Beaded Ruched Short Cocktail Dress I like the understated designed of this dress which is set off by the beading to make it stand out. Perfect for the party season!!

All of these dresses are available in many different colours so you can pick and choose according to your theme or destination. The dresses can also be altered in some cases too. They are currently gearing up to their black Friday sale so now is the time to visit the website :)

The ericdress website receives excellent reviews, once I have decided on which dress to buy I will post again about the delivery experience and the actual dress when I receive it.

As I will be looking to buy some bridesmaid dresses in the near future, I may well be stopping of here in my search.

I look forward to hearing which dress you think I should go for :) Comments below please!!

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo