Tuesday 11 November 2014

Everything Ebay

I am still obsessed with eBay, I am not sure this will ever end.........

I was at a hen do last weekend and really fancied something new to wear but didn't really have the cash for a shopping spree. Quite by accident I spotted this dress on eBay and had to have it! It was brand new without tags and I snagged it for 99p!! I know can you believe it!

 
 
Of course, once I had the dress I had to find some shoes to match!! And guess what, I got these beauties for 99p too. So that's a full outfit postage included for £6.78!!! I could hardly believe it.


 

I painted my nails to match (Barry M Gelly of course!), popped on some gold dangly earrings and I was ready to go! I received so many nice comment about my outfit, it just shows you don't need to spend a fortune to feel good. I like a splurge as much as the next girl but I love a bargain more!


 
The finished result :)


I think with all the pressure these days to look amazing and spend a fortune to get there it's nice to look and feel good having been thrifty :)

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo