Monday 10 November 2014

Diet Protein Vanilla Choc-chip Pancakes

You may have read my previous post with a recipe for protein muffins and I promised I would share some more of my protein packed recipes soon.

This is a great breakfast recipe but is also good for an any-time snack too.

 
 
 


Ingredients:
2 scoops PhD Diet Whey vanilla protein powder
2 scoops almond meal
4 egg whites
1/2 cup of water
3 tsp Sugar or Stevia if you are being good
1/4 cup of choc-chips (any kind you like)

Instructions:
Mix all ingredients together until batter is formed, it will be quite thick!!
Pour batter onto heated nonstick pan to form pancakes (I spray with 1cal fry light first)
Flip pancakes after the bottom bubbles, and remove promptly when each side is cooked.
I find pancakes work better if the pan isn't too hot that the burn practically right away, you may need to do a couple of test ones with varying temperatures to begin with :)

This will makes around 6 pancakes





If you try them, let me know what you think?

I will share some more protein powder recipe's soon :)

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo