Wednesday 22 October 2014

Whatever the weather.....

For some reason this lunchtime I started thinking about the weather.

From a fleeting thought I was distracted by this for a further 15 minutes. I was thinking about all of the different types of weather we experience as humans, and the effects it can have on us environmentally, physically and mentally. I finally drew the conclusion that weather is a truly awesome thing!

Lightning Strike - Sydney Thunderstorm 8th April 2012 By KAM=//=DHATT via Flickr

Hailstones

I don't know where this is... but it's by Frans Peter Verheyen. And all I know is it's gorgeous. I love. love. love rain. And walking in the rain. :)
The Bible says that God realized that man would remain sinful, so he decided never to curse the ground for man’s sake, and never to smite every living thing again as he had done with the flood. So God made a promise to never destroy the earth by a flood again. When God makes a promise, he keeps it. As a sign of his promise, he placed the rainbow in the sky whenever it rained.  AMEN!
Walk together in a winter wonderland
The oceans takes a beating every day from the worst storms possible yet once they're over it stills itself to a calming halt..
Delightful Cloud Patterns in the Sky
where the stream meets the sea, where the sun sets in hues of orange and gold, there is where I'll be.
✯ Sunset in the tropics. This isn't Acapulco but is the sort of rosy sunset that Emilia watches in DIABLO NIGHTS, the 3rd Emilia Cruz mystery featuring the first and only female police detective in Acapulco
Tranquility Bay, Fitzroy Island, Queensland, Australia
(100+) tropical blog | Tumblr
Blowing in the wind!The Head of a Dandelion-------- Come my love, remember the days when wishes were real and their granting relied on simply blowing away the seeds off the head of dandelions. ------------poem by Lisa Denise Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo