Tuesday 21 October 2014

Tea and Cake

I don't know about you but I think tea and cake is one of the nicest things in the world.

I would struggle to name my favourite cake, I have so many..... what's your favourite?
It really amazes me how many different types of cake there are, and types of tea come to mention it, one of my favourite teas of all time is Rington's green tea with citrus.

There's something about having a great wedge of cake with a hot cup of tea that feels truly indulgent.

xXx
A3 Art Print  'there's always time for tea and by stephsayshello
Black Tea Cake with Honey Buttercream
Tea and Cake   by vintageandcake.co.uk
I pinned this because it looks like a yummy recipe, but also because i love this picture!  Lemon Tea Cake – Afternoon D Lite

Tea and Marble Cake #photography
Like the presentation on this one - thinking now of serving cake or slices in old champagne coupes.
Tea and Cake <3 The Best!
Cute almond cakes
A Little Loveliness: Special Delivery Tea Party. I don't know how they made that little envelope, but I want one.
“Drinking Three Cups of Tea a Day May Help Lower Blood Pressure” - LA Times  I hope this is true!

a cup of tea and a good book solves everything

Ana Rosa

COLORS!
Swirling leaves in the autumn breeze  As summer's laughter takes her leave  Banish the thought of cold and freeze  Refuge in a cup of tea    ~
Best Chocolate Cake Recipe ~ This Chocolate Cake is seriously the best, So moist and chocolatey... it should be illegal.

OOoh :)) Niiice :]
Looking at the ingredients list for the Mint Chocolate Chip buttercream almost gave me artherosclerosis reading it, but maybe for a special occasion!
Cooking The Amazing: CARROT CAKE This is the best Carrot cake recipe I have ever made!  The cake lasts maybe 2 DAYS at best in my house.


Moist Christmas Fruit Cake: Fruit cake is a traditional British Christmas cake that is full of fruits and nuts and laced with alcohol, usually brandy.  This gives the fruit cake a subtle brandy flavor and a moist texture, plus it also allows the fruit cake to be stored fora long time. #cake #fruit #christmas
Do You Know Your Afternoon Tea History?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo