Monday 13 October 2014

Part-time party..............

From next month, I will be working part time, four days a week to be precise.

I will be off on a Friday meaning three day weekends for me. To say I am excited would be an understatement.

These pictures reflect how I hope to spend some of my new found spare time!!

The tranquil Androscoggin River in Turner, Maine • photo: Amber Waterman / Sun Journal
20 Autumn Tumblr Picks - Bright Bold and Beautiful Blog.
"Spiced winter tea" recipe. This sounds amazing. Tea is my favorite drink! I can drink 4-5 cups at a time. Anyone have flavor suggestions?
For more book fun, follow us on Pinterest = www.pinterest.com/booktasticfun and Facebook = www.facebook.com/booktasticfun
Walking in the winter wonderland! So cannot wait for it to start looking like this outside!


Wanna lay in bed all day, drink coffee and read and plan my escape from this dreary country ☺


Sobremesa: (n.) the time spent around the table after lunch or dinner, talking to the people you shared the meal with; time to digest and savor both food and friendship.

If you love this Native look, then you should check out our other tribal and aztec looks at #nanamacs!


Pumpkins   Come visit us in the Bay Area- St. Pete Beach, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Sunset Beach, Pass-a-Grille, and Tierra Verde.   Find out what is happening http://paradisenewsfl.com
cutest terrier
Roasted Garlic Sage Pesto Pumpkin Soup with Spicy Fried Pumpkin Seeds
Mulled Wine Recipe -- simple to make, and perfect for the #holidays! | gimmesomeoven.com
Namast-hay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo