Friday 31 October 2014

Little floral dress

I have a wedding coming up at the end of the month, it's a while since I've been to a wedding so I really want to look and feel my best.

As I mentioned in a previous post I snapped up this fab Miss Selfridge dress for just £8, it's a little different to my usual style so I  looking forward to wearing it!

Arms, legs and back will be on show so I will be sure not to slack in my training.
(I intend to do a separate post about my training regime in the near future)
















I am currently in full on training mode so hopefully by the end of November I'll be ready to rock this little number!

So now I just need to decide what is going to go with it.......

I am still a bit obsessed with Barry M Gelly nail polish and think this shade which I bought a little while ago will go perfectly:





 My black River Island blazer will be the perfect cover up, along with these amazing New Look Heels which I have just ordered online!!


 

Now I've just go to decide on make up and jewellery, have you any recommendations?

xXx


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo