Friday 10 October 2014

Favourite things Friday!

Rock Candy Stir Sticks: Add whimsy & decadence to flutes of champagne… this is one night when nothing should be taken too seriously!I spend a lot of time worrying about the bad things that could happen instead of thinking about the great things that could!
 
 
A romantic hideaway in South East Asia, Banyan Tree Bintan


Durham, England - London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) Travel Poster 1923-47
Jimmy Choo
I just saw this and I'm like, Kirra! I would say Dana too but I'm scared our bond is breaking. :( Love you Dana miss you!
sun spot. This looks Just like Dexter, but Dexter would never sit still long enough to fall asleep like that.


Bliss out from a cane-thatched suite on a white-sand beach at this exclusive escape. #PuntaCana

Fit Girl's Diary 5 Reasons To Do Cardio In The Morning » Fit Girl's Diary
Martial Arts- Beauty Brains and A Black Belt- Karate Shirt
practice in a beautiful place • adho mukha svanasana
Beach and wine/cocktail hand stamped "toes in the sand wine in my hand" necklace on Etsy, $32.00
CHIC COASTAL LIVING: Hawaiian Beach Wedding http://www.visitcatalinaisland.com/weddings/venues/descanso-beach-club
Buona serata da #Shoeshine! Su quale #spiaggia vorreste essere in questo momento?

Strawberries, champagne, candle light, and a warm bubble bath
Wedding and Portrait Photographer-Elisabeth Kate Photography Studios UT 003IMG_8793-Blog
Uno de los secretos mas adictivos que tenemos las mujeres. Poder, Sensualidady Lujo en fantasticas piezas de lenceria!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo