Friday 17 October 2014

Autumn Inspirations

I love autumn, in fact I love each season individually.

In Autumn, I love wrapping up warm, walking in the falling leaves, stopping for a coffee, snuggling up, reading a book...... and so much more.......

How about you??

F. Scott Fitzgerald Quote Free Printable | On Sutton Place


decorated lantern...
I would wear these with a cute gray skirt and some boots. I love these because they look super cozy, I love knee high socks and I love the pattern.

Look of the Day - October 5, 2014 - Chrissy Teigen from #InStyle
Back To School Outfit Trends 2013 | Women Style | http://www.ealuxe.com/back-to-school-outfit-trends-2013/

Nutella Cafe Latte @SECooking | Sandra

Google Image Result for http://www.todayifoundout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/autumn_leaves2.jpeg
Love and Rain - Google Search
This Chocolate Espresso Layer Cake is the BEST chocolate cake you will ever make. Period.

UGG Classic Cardy Boots in Gray - Three oversized wood buttons allow the boot to be worn up, slouched down, slightly unbuttoned or completely cuffed down.
Comfy cardy Uggs... Whuuut!!!
Had to repin this pic as I'm sitting by the open fire on an Autumn evening while I Pinterest!... Fireplace | Todd Freeman, Flickr
Pomosa - Pomegranate juice and champagne: We made these to go with our Christmas dinner. They were very good. We used a sweet champagne and pom pomegranate juice. This is a quick and very easy drink. You only need those two ingredients and your done. We will be making these in future for sure and year round too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo