Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday Savers :)

I want to start by saying thank you to everyone who is now following me J and for all the great comments – keep ‘em coming!!

This blog is all about being thrifty and tonight I’ve got two amazing bargains to share with you J Firstly it’s these amazing red platform boots. As soon as I saw these I fell in love with them!!


I bought these beauties from Deichmann shoes in the Metro Centre, Gateshead.
I got them in a half price deal making them just £12.50!! They are the most beautiful shade of red and they are soooooo comfy!! Just looking at them makes me smile.  They add a vibrant pop of colour to any outfit and can be styled up or down. They are also available in blue (might even buy those too!!)
Sticking with the red theme I thought I’d tell you about this amazing ruby red lipstick.


 I picked this up while doing some grocery shopping in Aldi. It’s a gorgeous shade of matt red.
The lipstick goes on really nicely and lasts well, it has a very pleasant fragrance too.The packaging makes it look and feel much for expensive than it was. This is one luxurious lipstick, and all for the tiny sum of £1.99!!!! I will be checking out the other colours and products on my next visit.
I hope you all had a brilliant weekend :)

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. great reds!

    Georgina
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your heels..such a bargain
    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :)
      Just checked out your blog - fab!
      Maybe we can follow each other?

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Great find with the boots – love the red!

    Sea and Swank


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments, much appreciated :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the comments:)
    Great blog! Can you follow mw on bloglovin'?
    I will follow back :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks honey :)
    Fab blog!
    Hope we can follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shoes! You are so lucky to have got them on sale!

    I am following you! Please follow back on GFC and Bloglovin at:

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo