Friday 22 March 2013

Friday Fever!!


HAPPY FRIDAY!! The weekend is here!
I hope you are all well today.
The snow is still with us here, and is forecast well into next week L

We have the Easter bank holiday’s coming soon and I am really hoping for a bit of nice weather over the long weekend……..

Today’s amazing bargain comes in the shape of this GORGEOUS gold dress from New Look which has been reduced from £26.00 to just £5.00 what an amazing saving of £21.00!
I love this dress as it looks so effortlessly classy and could be worn in many ways and the belt is the perfect finishing touch.


Whilst browsing I also came across these gorgeous cut out shoe-boots, also from New Look and also reduced! The beauties are down from £27.99 to £15.00!!

They are the perfect transition from winter to spring (if we ever get one!!) I love this style and think they will look fab with the dress and many other of my outfits!

I think the bracelets I recently bought from Forever 21 would look really good with this ensemble.
 
How would you wear it?

Have a fab weekend, keep commenting J
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. love the pieces! have a good friday night out girl :)xxxx LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 have a great weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments :)
      Just checked out your blog :) Hope we can follow each other xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such a cute dress, super great deal too! I feel like this is one you could dress up or down really easily too. Make it daytime casual with a scarf and cardigan and boots. Or pop on some heels and jewelry for a night out!


    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree :)
      Thanks for the comments :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I adore the shoes and bracelet <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice !

    http://so-maraaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comments ;)
      I am now following you, I hope you will follow me too?
      Great blog!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. the dress is lovely! it's a really nice outfit! http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all the lovely comments :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo