Monday 18 March 2013

Yes to......Tomatoes!!


At 29 years old I still have ‘problem’ skin........

Like many of you, I’ve tried all kinds to help, from natural remedies to creams and gels from the doctor.
As a lot of my skin troubles are hormonal, I’ve been taking Boots own brand Evening Primrose Oil since December 2012 and I have to say it’s really starting to make a difference now.
It is something which you have to persevere with as it doesn’t work overnight, but the results are worth it! I like Boots version as they are suitable for vegetarians and are well priced J

 

As a busy girl, I’m guilty of not spending enough time on my skincare regime so I’m all for products that save time!!
I was in my local Boyes store a few weeks ago and this funky facial wash caught my eye. At £1.49 I thought it was worth a try! I was so impressed that I’ve since been back and bought another 4 tubes!

 

I had a quick ‘Google’ to find out a bit more about these products and discovered that this was certainly a bargain!! It’s looks like they’ve had a re-brand of the packaging, which must be why Boyes have this in stock.
The wash smells lovely and is free from parabens, petroleum and SLS. After using it my skin felt super clean and fresh but not dry at all.

 I love these kind of bargain Finds! Have a good Monday and keep smiling J

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I've always been really impressed with teh whole 'Say Yes to.." range. The Carrots night cream is partic good too for tricky skin. (Mine is hormonal too) LLGxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can find more of it appearing in Boyes soon!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems great, thanks for sharing it! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment :) Just checked out your blog, it's fab! I am now following you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oooooh I may have to try these out! Thanks for the great review!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am noticing great results after just 2 weeks!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. great post! thanks for sharing!
    maybe wanna follow each other? let me know
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments :)
      Your blog is great! I am following you

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. i've never tried yes to carrots but i hear great things about it. at night, i always dab some vitamin e oil and that's helped my skin a lot!
    would love if you checked out my blog & we could follow each other.
    love from across the pond, www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments & tips :)
      I am now following you on bloglovin' :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. oo I want to try these, thanks for the review!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :)
      I can certainly recommend them, I'm going to pop back to day and see if they have anything else!!

      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo