Thursday 14 February 2013

The day of love....................xoxo


Morning everyone and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

There are mixed opinions about Valentine’s day….personally, I love it.

I do agree it is used as a bit of a money-spinner, but I think a day dedicated to celebrating the people you love can only be a good thing!
I don’t think it has to be just for couples in love either, it’s a day to think of those dear to you and tell them that you love them.

I don’t think we tell our friends and family enough that we love them, even though they know, we should all try to say it more.

It’s a while since I had a little treat, so I had my nails done last night by the fabulous Carmen Therapeutics'. A valentine's gift to myself! :)

Carmen is based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area and comes to your home. I have had my nails done by Carmen a few times now and they have always been amazing, and they last up to 3 weeks!
 
Carmen uses Icon gel nails, she also offers many other treatments J
You can visit Carmen's facebook page here:


Here is a pic of my lovely nails, all ready for hitting the town with Phil tomorrow night :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's day to you too!
    lovely nails <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the comment :)
    I will check out your blog now
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo