Friday 15 February 2013

That Friday feeling x

Good Morning!

It’s Friday, and almost the start of the weekend! I am really looking forward to my belated Valentines date tonight.

I wanted to share another bargain dress I purchased recently with you.

I am thinking of wearing it tonight and would love to know what you think. This dress isn’t a style I would usually pick but the colour and the gold chain detail really caught my eye. Then I looked at the price tag and I saw this little beauty had been reduced from £29.99 to just £6 so I decided even if I bought it and never wore it, at that price I had to grab it.......didn't I?
(That's two dresses for a grand total of £10 in the last fortnight!)

Just in case you are wondering I got this dress from Peacocks www.peacocks.co.uk

 

I am thinking of dressing this up with these gold and black accessories and I’d love to know what you think……


Happy Friday everyone, have a great night, whatever you are doing :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. the colour of this dress is gorgeous!!

    lapalabreuse.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes, so pretty!

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks, I've had them for about 5 years and they still look good :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo