Friday 22 February 2013

TFI Friday!! :)


Hello!! Its FRIDAY!! YEYYYY

One of my friends is hosting an AMAZING cocktail party tonight. I can’t wait for the chance to catch up with all the girls and let my hair down.

Today got off to a very bad start (don’t ask!) so I am looking forward to tonight even more now!!

I’ve made some lovely Jelly Tots Vodka Jelly. I love Jelly Tots and love vodka jellies, so for me a perfect ‘adult’ mix up of my favourite childhood sweets!

Next onto the outfit…. I have been debating what to wear all week but I think I have settled on this gorgeous animal print midi peplum dress from ASOS.

As you would expect from me, this dress was a real steal in the sale it just £11.99!!
Not sure what to team it with yet??? Any suggestions?
 


 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I feel like you can never go wrong with leopard print! Love the dress :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it.
    I wore the dress with black peep toes and some flashes of red with my jewellery and lips :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo