Sunday 17 February 2013

Spring is in the air......

Hello everyone!!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend. I can't believe its almost Monday again..... boo!
I've had a really busy weekend and have thoroughly enjoyed it.
The weathers been lovely too! After what seems like a lifetime of freezing weather, snow, ice and general gloom, we've seen the sun for three days in a row! I love that feeling when you can hear the birds singing, the daylight lasts loner and you can feel the spring is just around the corner.

The nice weather is making me feel so excited for spring and summer.
On that note I want to share with you one of my latest bargains. I recently discovered Forever 21 and I absolutely love it! www.forever21.com

I got this dress as part of a 'buy one, get one half price' promotion, meaning I got this dress for the most amazing price of £8.99!!



Its not my usual style of dress but I loved the colour and I really fancied a new maxi dress.


I'd love to know what you think of the dress, but more importantly, what would you team it with??
I'd love some suggestions :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo