Thursday 21 February 2013

Bonjour!!

Bonjour!!
Happy Thursday to you J Almost the weekend.

I have another amazing bargain to tell you about today. Last night I won this top on EBay for just 99p!!
I couldn’t believe it, I’ve been looking for another batwing top for a while now and I love the design of this one.
I plan to wear it with my new wet look leggings from River Island- and another bargain which I got about a month ago before I started this blog, these fab heels from New Look which I got for just £5.00!!
I think I’ll add my purple feather earrings for a nice pop of colour J





 

I’d love to know what you think of my bargain outfit? All comments welcome.

 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :)
I read all comments and try to reply. I truly appreciate the feedback.

If you follow me I will always follow you back

xoxo